Providing Long Island with affordable SEO services since 1997.
Web users who visit any site do so because they focus their search using keywords that match or are similar to your products or services. The challenge is to compete with the escalating number of contenders with sites offering similar services or products as yours. This is where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes into the picture.
Seach Engine Optimization Services
SEO can be defined as positioning your site for maximum search engine visibility. Maximum visibility can be reached through obtaining top rankings on search engines. Many people would be inclined to think that achieving top rankings on search engines is just about the creation and addition of meta tags, and the submission of your site to the major search engine indexes and directories.
But it’s a lot more than that. Internet directories are managed by Human Editors, while search engines depend on crawling “spider robots” as well as index pages, based on the specific engine’s algorithms.
SEO is a complex blend of variables comprised of research on keyword popularity, clear and easy navigation, marketplace research, website design, call-to-action, conversion ,measurement , metrics analysis and reporting. It is a procedure that makes one’s website content more search engine friendly, thereby pulling relevant traffic to your site via the major search engines and directories.
Another important point to be remembered is that mere submission to these directories does not ensure a top search engine ranking for your set of particular targeted keywords. There are specific submission criteria that have to be followed in order to achieve a high rank in these directories.
The two-pronged approach for UnReal Web Marketing is fundamental focus on Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing. Our extensive research on every intrinsic aspect of search engines for over 15 years has yielded us beneficial insights. These insights have helped us to offer the best possible search engine optimization solutions.
Our full range of services include SEO, Social Media Marketing, Google Plus Local Listings, Bing Local, monitoring of search engine activity, screening of websites for search engine readiness, and intense search engine directory marketing campaigns for large corporations and small businesses alike. Additionally, we offer online reputation protection and reparation. Our seo team defends your brand against negative press, reviews and opinions.
SEO Client Testimonial:
What Does Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Involve?
Some of the focus areas for website optimization are:
Website On Page Elements
- Meta Tags – Keyword, Description, Robots and Accessibility Tags Page Title Content – Positioning of the content and disbursement of keywords throughout the copy. Links – Link structure, Alt tags, Text link words and titles. Keyword Density of each major section on the page. HTML Validity Web site accessibility.
- And many more
Website Off Page Elements
- Number of pages currently indexed in the major search engines. Number of sites linking to you (backlinks). Link reputation of your backlinks. On page factors of your backlinks. Nature of the majority of your site, is it dynamic or static?
- And many more
Website Submission to Search Engines
- Guaranteed inclusion programs for getting indexed quickly by search engine spiders and crawlers like Googlebot and Bing. Niche directory submissions. Possible CPC search engines and submission to free directories like ODP.
- And more based on your site’s needs.
Website Ranking Reporting
- Traffic analysis, search engine ranking reports, conversion analysis, website heuristics, traffic paths for targeted keywords.
- And more based on your site’s needs.
Website Analysis Report
Prior to website optimization, UnReal Web Marketing will run a website analysis report to focus on the areas that need the more attention before your site optimization.
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Research Chart (Google Suggestion Tool, Bing and ”Manual” searches)
- Keyword Recommendations (New Terms)
- Website Review (Is your site search engine friendly?)
- Duplicate content (Canonical Issues)
- Dynamic URLs (Database Driven Sites)
- Robots/Spiders Access to Website Content
- Visibility Report on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Use of 404 Pages and Sitemap
- Website Architecture Recommendations
- Hosting Issues (Shared Hosting, Multiple Domains Redirect, etc)
- On-Page Recommendations
- Title Tags
- Meta Description Tags
- On-Page Keyword Use
- Page Copy Quality
- Review Content to Avoid Penalties (Search Engine Spamming)
- Design & Navigation Recommendations
- Executive Summary of Navigation Issues
- User Experience
- Website Objectives
- Homepage Goals
- Content & Scope of Website
- Checkpoints of Website Credibility Guidelines
- Site Technology/Accessibility Issues
- Robots.txt file review
- Site Root Directory Analysis (Folders, CGI-BIN)
- Google Sitemaps Creation
- Froogle Submissions
- Link Acquisition
- Review Links of Major Competitors
- Well Ranked Industry Niche Websites and Pages
- Popular Directory Links
- Press Releases (XML Distribution) to over 100 Targeted sites
- Community/Forum/Blog Links
Please call us today, at 1-877-897-6940, 631-828-5227 or email using our contact form. Servicing Long Island and New York.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization ( SEO ) as a subset of search engine marketing seeks to improve the number and quality of visitors to a web site from “natural” (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. The quality of visitor traffic can be measured by how often a visitor using a specific keyword leads to a desired conversion action, such as making a purchase or requesting further information. In effect, SEO is marketing by appealing first to machine algorithms to increase search engine relevance and secondly to human visitors. The term SEO can also refer to “search engine optimizers”, an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients. READ MORE>>